We’re looking for dedicated volunteers with skill and ability for the jobs below.
If you can do one or more of these jobs, please contact Pr Terry Johnson at [email protected].
- Repair Grease Trap pump out system. THIS IS URGENT
- Complete the replacement of Fluorescent lights with LED (we have the fitting)
- Repair replace Exit lights (we have the fitting)
- Repair low voltage roadside night lights
- Fit Room Ventilation extractor fan.
- Replace Bain Marie Switch.
- Plumb in Ice maker & Cold Tap washer KL small sink
- Repair IOs
- Strap up sewer pipe
- Move Water Fountain
- Repair Fire Hydrant
- Make outdoor shower at EL
- Fit Gas Hot water heater
- Renovations to old Log Cabin
- Modify Kitchen in Units
- Replace rotten doors (we have the doors)
- Fix rotten roof purlins
- Seats along walls EL accommodation
- Repair Laundry office skirtings
Heaps of painting. A lot of the buildings have never seen fresh paint for probably 40yrs (inside and out)
General handy person:
- Change oil and air cleaner on mower
- Repair Sliding door
- Hang white boards
- Assemble water fountain for Aviary
- Repair Kayaks
- Repair/Build path to Flying Fox
- Bird netting around pool
- Replace/fit Walking track markers
Keen Gardener to weed and maintain gardens:
Office clerical person to learn our booking system so Maxine has some relief when we try and have holidays:
This potentially can be done from their home as our system is cloud based and phones can be transferred.