• 10 Days of Prayer – Seeking Revival, 06 -12 January | A great way to start the year. All the resources are available online. Resources are available in many languages – English, Spanish, German, French, Arabic and a good few more.
We recognise that January is a holiday month here for us in Australia but if we can’t engage our church leaders and community in during these days, we could use this opportunity to seek personal revival for ourselves as we face another year of ministry.
These could be added to your church websites and FB pages as an opportunity for anyone to engage with and be spiritually revived. https://tendaysofprayer.org
• 30 Days of Prayer, 1- 30 March | The Conference has produced a resource for the 30 Days of Prayer which will be available in hard copy and on our website. The Book of Mark will be our focus during the month of March. This resource could be used in your prayer groups/small groups and personal devotions.
• International Day of Prayer , 27- 29 March | This is a dedicated day of Prayer for Seventh-day Adventist around the world to engage in. There is a full package of resources – Sermon, ppts, Prayer seminar material in the link above. The resources have been written by our very own Dr Danijella Schubert. International Women’s Day of Prayer
• Annual Week of Prayer, 4 -11 September | Plan ahead and prepare for this opportunity to call our members attention to a dedicated week of focussed prayer, soul searching and revival. Another great opportunity in our year for united fervent prayer.
• IGNITING Prayer Retreat, 5-7 November | We are planning towards a physical Prayer Retreat at Crosslands. We will be bringing you regular updates. Please add these dates to your calendar.
• Prayer Coordinators Gatherings – February, June & November | We have found that these gatherings have been a great blessing and source of motivation, connection and stimulus. Hence, we would like to continue to provide a forum for people who are passionate and value prayer to gather, share and be encouraged.
We ask that you consider the above events/opportunities and raise the profile of Prayer. Make prayer a priority.