Our locations are for more than just worship—they’re also community resources. These versatile venues offer safe spaces for coming together, building communities and making friends.
Space for hire:
- Multi-use Hall
- Multi-use Room(s)
- Industrial Kitchen
This venue is unavailable for hire Friday evenings and Saturdays. Smoking, drugs or alcohol are not permitted onsite. Fees may apply.
About This Venue
- Sydney Tongan SDA church is situated on a 5-acre block of land. Entry is from George road only.
- A 70-space car park of space including with 4 disability spots, plus 30 overflow spaces available on the lawn.
- The Multipurpose Hall has a capacity to hold 400 people at a time. It is facilitated with an upper level.
- The upper level features two (2) meeting rooms, a 20-person capacity board meeting room, a sound technician control room.
- The ground level consists of the hall, restrooms (male, female and disability), one (1) storage room, two (2) stage rooms and a stage. The stage floor is 15ft length by 40ft width.
- Lift system (ground to upper level)
- A Full equipped industrial kitchen
- All rooms have ducted A/C systems.
Leppington train station is 8 minutes away by car. You’ll need to check Bus service availability. George Road starts off Camden Valley way.