After 5 years in the role, our previous Administrative Assistant to the President has moved on to a new adventure, leaving an excellent opportunity for an energetic self-motivated individual to join us as an administration assistant.
Ideally you will be friendly, outgoing, eager to learn and able to take on tasks with a can-do attitude. This is a full time role.
Brief Description of role:-
To provide Administrative support for the above positions within the Greater Sydney Conference.
- Preparation of correspondence through written letter and email
- Assist President, CFO, General Secretary and Ministerial Association Director with diaries, making appointments, telephone calls, message taking and other tasks as required
- Maintain an accurate register of all GSC church memberships
- Assist in the administration of Conference special events
- Many other responsibilities
Applicant must be a practising baptized member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Experience in a similar role would be an advantage. Applicant must be well organized and able to work to deadlines, possess an eye for detail, having an ability to assess information critically ensuring that outputs have a high level of accuracy.
Contact for further information and to send applications:- [email protected]
Applicants must have a current visa to work in Australia.
This vacancy was written and advertised by the employer listed above.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected] by midnight on Monday, July 12th.
The employer has the right to fill the position prior to closing date.