We have a number of new exciting initiatives that we would like you to promote in your Union & Conference through your newsletter, local church bulletins, digital media etc.
- The Live More Project (Australia & New Zealand only)
- We have had numerous members asking us how they can do the Live More Project, so we will start an online group on 15 July.
- Bulletin Message: The Live More Project is an exciting emotional wellness initiative that gives you proven strategies to live your best life. An online group will start 15 July 2018 for those who are wanting to complete the course and host the Live More Project in their church, home or clinic. Enrol now at: http://www.livemore.info
- Lifestyle Medicine Summit (Printable Flyer: Lifestyle-medicine-summit-2018)
- Bulletin Message: The South Pacific Division is calling Pastors, Health professionals and Members to be part of the Lifestyle Medicine Summit from 7-9 Sept 2018 at the Sydney Adventist Hospital. The aim is to share the vision of ‘whole person’ health and be inspired and empowered to bring health, healing and hope to the Community. International keynote speakers from Harvard & Loma Linda University. Book now: http://www.adventisthealth.org.au/summit
We encourage you to book your spot at the Lifestyle Medicine Summit and get as many people from your conference including Pastors and health professionals so we can share the vision and work together in a power way! Please note that we will cover your accommodation for the Summit and the Health Director meeting on the 10th June. Please deal directly with Pamela Townend on this.
Division Health Strategy Consultant
Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific