We would like to invite you to our debut Lifestyle Medicine Summit for the South Pacific Division to be held at the Sydney Adventist Hospital Clinical Education Centre from 7-9 September 2018. Our aim is to share the Comprehensive Health Strategy and inspire, equip and empower our Church Leaders, Pastors, Health Professionals and Members to be part of the blended ministry to bring health, healing and hope to the community!
- Recent Research on Restorative activities: Lessons for coping with Stress in a Stress-filled world
- Future of Lifestyle Medicine and how our Church can play a vital role in meeting the needs of a Contemporary society
- Healthy and Unhealthy Spirituality: What the Science is teaching us
- Ted-talks on Brain Health and how Lifestyle plays a vital role (Topics include Pornography on the Brain and How Choice Impacts the Brain)
- Powerful workshops on putting what we have learnt into practice
- How to create a thriving Blended ministry at your local Church (for Church Leaders, Pastors and members)
- Integrating Evidence-based Lifestyle Therapeutic approaches into your practice (for Health Professionals)
See the attachment to find out more about this event and our exciting International Speakers from Harvard and Loma Linda University!
Cost: $275 (Early bird rate and includes all meals excluding breakfast)
Please promote this event in your Union, Conference, Institution, and Local Churches so we champion Christ’s blended ministry.
Book now at www.adventisthealth.org.au/summit to secure your place as there is limited seating.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Seventh-day Adventist Church in the South Pacific