A celebration of God’s leading and generosity will be celebrated at Kellyville Church on Sabbath, 2 November, 2013.
All past members and friends are warmly invited to gather at the Spurway Drive Church for the program commencing at 10am, followed by lunch, an informal afternoon program and an Old Fashioned Social in the evening.
Kellyville church has moved three times and is on the cusp of moving again.
The first church in President Road, Kellyville was dedicated on 24 June, 1883, built on land donated by the Firth brothers. This weatherboard building served the church family until in 1952 a larger red brick church was built just a few blocks down President Road on land donated by the Cormack family. Thirty years on the red brick church was replaced by a much larger facility and the congregation moved into the new building on 18 September, 1982, its current site on Spurway Drive. This land of 10 acres was purchased for $75,000 and the members worked tirelessly to pay this debt.
It does seem that moving on is part of God’s plan for this church family as it plans to move again to the new site of Gum Nut Close, Kellyville, where it will join in the ministry of Hills Adventist College.
On Sabbath, 2 November, we will rejoice in God’s leading as we recall the many blessings of the past and seek His guidance as we look forward to the future while waiting for Jesus’ return.
For further information and to register your interest in attending contact: Dulce Ferguson, [email protected] 02 9689 1250; Ken Long, [email protected]; 0449 901 600; Website – www.kellyville.org.au; facebook.com/kellyvillesda twitter.com/kellyvillesda