Preparation Time: 10 minutes ◊ Cooking Time: 15 minutes ◊ Serves 4
- 4 medium potatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup red lentils
- 1 celery stick, diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1 cup reduced salt vegetable stock
- ¼ cup Sanitarium So Good soy milk
- ¼ cup cashew nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Wrap each potato in foil and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place lentils, carrot, celery and stock in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Scoop out flesh of potatoes leaving a hole for filling. Mix potato with lentil mixture and So Good then return to potatoes
- Sprinkle with cashews and serve with a green salad.
Per Serve: 795kJ ( 190Cal); Protein 8g; Total Fat 5g; Saturated Fat 1g; Carbohydrate 24g; Sugars 3g; Fibre 5g; Sodium 220mg; Potassium 785mg; Iron 2.2mg; Calcium 45mg.