Prison Ministry Opportunity
There are around 1300 men in need of spiritual support and guidance at Long Bay Correctional Complex, one of the largest and oldest prisons in NSW.
The inmates hail from different walks of life, cultural and educational backgrounds, social and economic statuses and age groups, and from different faith traditions and religious organisations.
If you think the Lord might be calling you to participate in this ministry, then this is the opportunity to become a Spiritual Mentor.
As a Spiritual Mentor you will be able to:
• Provide an ongoing spiritual support to inmates
• Give inmates an opportunity to be listened
• Offer inmates an opportunity to be reminded as human beings and children of God
• Connect inmates to a Christian community in order to find support upon realise
• Facilitate the continuation of inmates spiritual grow outside jail
• Support inmates in their attempt to pursue their Christian values and faith. Exciting!!! Right?
Meditate and pray about it. Our compassionate father could be inviting you ‘to hear the groans of the prisoners and to set free those who are doomed to die’ (Psalm 102:20).
For more information contact Wellington on 0430 918 287 or at
Prison Ministries is available to you or your loved one inside the prison system within the Greater Sydney area. If you would like more information about Prison Ministries, please contact us using the form below.