Adventist CounSeling services Relocates
From 26 April 2017, ACS will be located at:
Sanctuary Lifestyle Clinic, Suite 3, Level 1, 41/45 Pacific Hwy, Waitara.
Contact ACS: 1300 723 070 or GSCACS@adventist.org.au
Adventist Counselling Services
- Appointments are essential. Day and evening appointments are available.
- Each session normally lasts approximately an hour.
- The standard fee for service is $70 per session. In cases of hardship, fees are negotiated between client and counsellor.
ADRA Community Centre at Blacktown
The ADRA Community Centre, Blacktown is a not-for-profit organization offering free counselling and general support services to individuals and families in Western Sydney. We are part of the broader ADRA Australia network of projects, present in Australia and internationally. ADRA Australia works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action.
Location & Contact Us
Suite 3, Level 2, 24 Main St, Blacktown
Phone 1300 723 070 for enquiries or appointments
- Emergency Food Parcels
- Breaking the Cycle – program for offenders
- Basic Literacy and Conversational English
- General Short-term Support
- Tax Help
- Sixty-Plus group
- Referral and Advocacy
- Case Management
- Ubuntu Spiritual/Social Support Group